Exactly just exactly What do i must do to be awarded the BSc level?
To be granted the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you have to:
- be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted in to the BSc degree scheme before starting work on the extensive research and research project
- effectively finish all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied techniques exams
- finish the ACCA Ethics and expert techniques module
- complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University analysis and review venture.
To submit the investigation and review venture within the might and submission periods, please refer to RAP submission dates november
The amount must certanly be finished within ten years associated with the earliest date of one’s first assessment pass or perhaps the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being issued otherwise your eligibility is supposed to be withdrawn.
Log in to myACCA, to discover for those who have opted into the level scheme and whether you’re eligible to do this.
Why have always been we maybe www.eliteessaywriters.com/review/ultius-com not qualified to receive the Oxford Brookes level programme?
Then it will be for one of the following reasons:
You enrolled with ACCA before the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree was introduced if you are not eligible for the degree programme.
- As soon as the level programme ended up being introduced in 2000/2001, all eligible registered students had been expected to decide to the level scheme by 2001 november. Any pupil whom failed to do this might have been immediately withdrawn.
- In the event that you registered with ACCA just before November 2001, have actually yet to accomplish the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) or Financial Management (FM) exams and they are within ten years regarding the date that is earliest of the very first assessment pass or even the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being granted’, please contact ACCA Connect to decide in to the level programme.
You ticked the container on the ACCA registration form saying you failed to need to get in on the Oxford Brookes University level programme.
- You may opt back in to the BSc degree by contacting ACCA Connect if you are yet to complete the (FR), (AA) or (FM) exams.
- When you yourself have currently passed away any of this exams, then unfortuitously it’s now far too late to decide back to the amount programme.
- If you hold exemptions for just about any among these exams, you might contact ACCA Connect to forfeit these to be able to stay qualified. After you have forfeited your exemption, you simply cannot reverse this decision.
- You would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree programme if you are exempt from any Applied Knowledge or Applied Skills exam based on a qualification more than 10 years old.
You enrolled with ACCA over a decade ago.
- The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting level includes a 10-year due date beginning from a pupil’s first assessment pass or perhaps the date of first ACCA exemption being awarded. If it has expired available for you, we regret that you’re not any longer qualified to finish the amount with us.
If you want to check into your eligibility to accomplish the BSc level, please contact ACCA Connect. Please add your ACCA pupil enrollment quantity in almost any communication.
Am I able to submit an application for Oxford Brookes when I have actually registered?
Pupils can decide in the Oxford Brookes BSc level once they have actually registered. But, they need to do this before attempting the FR that is(, (AA) or (FM) exams.
Just exactly just How can I have the ability to work my Oxford Brookes degree out >
The BSc level category shall be according to both:
- the ACCA average mark determined through the exam markings within the used techniques exams
- the grade accomplished for the study and research venture.
The ACCA average mark may be calculated if you take the numerical average associated with the markings accomplished into the Applied Skills exams that you have got sat and passed away.
In which the calculated average mark isn’t a number that is whole the calculated average may be curved up or down correctly. No mark is available and so will not be included in the calculation of the ACCA average mark if you have been given an exemption from any of the Corporate and Business Law (LW), Performance Mangement (PM) or Taxation (TX) exams.
The class of level for every single mix of ACCA mark that is average analysis and research venture grade is shown below.